Cosmetic Dentistry in Birmingham MI
We Create Beautiful, Natural Smiles!
For more than 37 years, Dr. John Sushko has been creating beautiful smiles for people of all ages. With more than 500 hours of advanced training in restorative and cosmetic procedures, Dr. Sushko is confident that he can give you the smile you desire.
Dr. Sushko understands that no two patients are exactly alike. In your free Cosmetic Consultation, Dr. Sushko will examine your face and teeth, and show you the options available to you to enhance your own unique, beautiful smile.
No-Charge Cosmetic Consultation
Dr. Sushko will give you a free cosmetic consultation, evaluate your smile and find out what you want to achieve with cosmetic dentistry. The first step in any cosmetic procedure is to do a full examination of your teeth and mouth and then go over the different options and costs with you. Many cosmetic procedures can be done affordably and with minimal preparation, and yet make a tremendous difference to your smile.
Conditions which can be corrected with Cosmetic Dentistry
- Stained or discolored teeth—typically teeth are whitened with bleaching or porcelain veneers.
- Chips or rough spots—these often can be handled with dental bonding, the application of tooth-colored material called composite.
- Cavities or silver (metal) fillings—we use tooth-colored fillings and can also remove your unsightly metal fillings.
- Uneven teeth—recontouring can reshape your teeth. Another option is the use of porcelain veneers.
- Gaps between the teeth—gaps can be closed with dental bonding, porcelain veneers or crowns.
- Broken-down teeth—porcelain crowns, inlays or onlays are usually used to handle broken-down teeth.
- Crooked teeth—teeth can be straightened with traditional braces or ClearCorrect® clear braces. In some cases, crooked teeth can also be given a uniform appearance with porcelain veneers.